COMMERCIAL M & E ESTIMATOR - PERMANENT
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced M&E Estimator. This is a hands-on role managing tenders and pricing work.The purpose of this role is to breakdown client enquiries and to prepare accurate M&E estimates, tenders and quotations. The successful candidate will have experience in estimating accurately and profitably in competition against others.
The role will require client facing meetings and estimation/tender presentations to help secure tendered opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A solid understanding of Commercial M&E and previous experience in the construction or M&E industry
- An understanding of the planning of projects and previous experience of Scope of Works
- Understand and interpret detailed documentation & Identify, quantify and mitigate areas of commercial risk
- Plan workload and deliver to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using Cipher estimating software would be advantageous but training will be provided if required
Our staff are well paid and the firm provides a friendly, supportive working environment and offers opportunities to train and add skills to our mutual advantage. Benefits include:
Competitive rate of pay & pension (from July 2016)
Company vehicle & fuel card
20 days holiday plus bank holidays